Thanks for last night, the last year and so many other moments spent together talking, laughing, crying, listening and sharing our stories. If someone had told us way back when we were at McD's that we'd be best friends so many years later, I don't know if we would have believed it. You truly are my best friend and I'm so grateful to have an amazing woman and her family be a part of my life. (That and I love that we close down El Rancho together!!)
I love friends like that! What a wonderful thing to have a friend like that to walk through life with you. The pictures are fantastic because I can feel love and happiness in each shot! Beautiful!
5 comments:
Thanks for last night, the last year and so many other moments spent together talking, laughing, crying, listening and sharing our stories. If someone had told us way back when we were at McD's that we'd be best friends so many years later, I don't know if we would have believed it. You truly are my best friend and I'm so grateful to have an amazing woman and her family be a part of my life. (That and I love that we close down El Rancho together!!)
Just fabulous! My best friend (met through the adoption of my little girl) is currently living abroad - and I miss her like crazy!
I love friends like that! What a wonderful thing to have a friend like that to walk through life with you. The pictures are fantastic because I can feel love and happiness in each shot! Beautiful!
It's always good to have a picture of yourself every once and a while!
Love the pics! It looks like y'all have a lot of fun together!!!
Post a Comment