Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Out of breath



So tired...
So busy...
My summer ended weeks ago and now I am trying to squeeze every last drop of each day that I can get. This week I restart mom's taxi service and although it means the business just got busier, I know how much they love their activities; dance, scouts, youth group. Stopping every now and then to love on them and just take them all in as soon, they will be all grown up-except Gabe, who says that he is never going to move out! {yay!} However, the next day he said that when he does get married, I can visit him every Tuesday! Tomorrow marks 2 years of us becoming a family of 5. I find myself shocked at how fast 2 years has flown by, but at the same time it seems as if he has always been.
Gabie Xulu, on Sept. 14, 2009 we "gotcha" and I don't plan to ever let you go!

*On a side note: I have a sweet little boy, wearing his little ladybug shirt, sitting on my lap. He just hugged me and asked, "Are we going to be friends forever?"

1 comment:

Jen said...

Gabe has grown so much! You guys are awesome as a family of 5. :)