Yes, I am counting the days until summer vacation. I am one of THOSE people...a teacher who cannot wait to eat bon bons all summer long and still get paid for my lazyness. Muwaaaahaahaaa!!
I have more to add to this post, so stay tuned!!!
If I were a teacher, I would live for summers! Hahaha! (Not that I don't like kids; I love them. But still...) But, being a mom of a soon-to-be kindergartener (who demands a whole heck of a lot of time and attention,) I'm counting down the days 'til school starts! Haha! 98 more days to go!
1 comment:
If I were a teacher, I would live for summers! Hahaha! (Not that I don't like kids; I love them. But still...) But, being a mom of a soon-to-be kindergartener (who demands a whole heck of a lot of time and attention,) I'm counting down the days 'til school starts! Haha! 98 more days to go!
Post a Comment