It really doesn't seem like 3 years since we left for China to bring home our Gabie! Really, it is as if he has always been with us, so I almost want to say, "Why is this a big deal?" Well, it is an important part of Gabe's story. The reality is that he lived in China for 3.5 years before we were able to "gotcha" him. I can't wait until Mid March when we can say that he has been home longer than not!
Also, we are having a really wonderful time with our newest addition, Celine. She is a wonderful young lady and the kids love her.
Well, off to church this am!
2 comments:
Three years! That is amazing!
Happy gotcha day!!! We celebrated 3 years this summer, too. This was the first time that Ewen really understood what we were talking about. And he pretty much thought it was as good as a birthday! I hope Gabe's day was just as good as a birthday! :)
Post a Comment