Monday, July 21, 2008

Things I do not like...

I know "hate" is a stong word and I usually do not use it, but tonight I feel like it! OK!

-I hate waiting! Although I think I am pretty good with patience-8 weeks is a little much to be waiting for a fingerprinting appt. that most AP's have only had to wait a couple of weeks for!

-I hate gaining 2 lbs for eating 1 chesseburger last night!

-I am getting a little annoyed that the money I now save from daycare costs is being eaten up by gas!

-And #1 on my list the thing I hate the most right now....cancer-I hate it!

Ok enough negative thoughts...but I do love my family (my peeps!) and knowing that although things can get me down, God's grace will pick me back up! His love is stronger than anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,
I agree with you--I HATE cancer, and I am praying daily for you all that God will surround you with His care as you daily live with this situation. Much love,
Aunt Linda