Ok, so I have been getting a little worried that somehow we missed our appointment and we were clueless.....well we did and we were! I called the USCIS/Hague unit today and found out that they did indeed already send us a letter and our appointment was for JULY 30th!!!!
They had sent our letter to the wrong address-6320 W. US 10!!???? Very, Very Odd!
The good news is that they are going to send our first letter again and reschedule our fingerprinting date. We should have them within 6-10 days! Whew! I just keep telling myself that these little bumps are just some of those labor pains we have to work through. I do have to say Tim and I were very nervous when we had heard that we had missed the date. It is amazing how much you can love someone you haven't even met yet!
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you."
No comments:
Post a Comment