Today as I sat on the beach watching my two wonderful children playing in the water a group of young adults came to the water to swim-well, most of them were swimming...anyway, I had to have a talk with God right there on the beach and ask for his grace in parenting as I raise 2 (soon to be 3) children. One of the girls had more chest uncovered then covered! I just think, why does she think that is ok? Now granted, it is a beach, but this was more than bathing suit just not covering. Heck, she wasn't even wearing a suit-just really short shorts and this 1/2 shirt thing that pushed her up to her chin! Anyway, enough time on my soapbox-LOL

No letter yet :-( I am getting a tad bit nervous. I just can't take another day off to run to GR anytime soon, so this Wed. has to be it. The nice lady at the Hague place, emailed me a copy of my original letter and I am printing it out for the 2nd time on our highest quality printing. It has a bar code that they have to scan in order for me to get my prints done. She also called the GR office and said that they don't have any appts. scheduled for us on the 3rd!??? But, they are not busy so we can just go in-well, ummmm yes, we are coming in-Tim has a letter that says 9/3/08 at 8am! And we will be there with bells on!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment