I wanted to update here and let everyone (not sure how many read the blog?) know that I am taking a week or two break from posting to the blog. We are very devistated to say that Tim's dad, our Poppies, is not doing well and will soon be leaving us to be with the Lord. Here is Janice's blog post: http://theharleyride.blogspot.com/2009/06/update.html
We do not expect any major news until our TA comes in and from others traveling before us, late July is when we expect it. (July 29th actually) If anything happens before then I will try to post it, but we will be spending our time with Poppy and family. Please keep us in your prayers as this will be a very difficult time for everyone-we are a very close family.
5 comments:
In prayer for your family on both fronts. I pray that God will reveal himself and grant you peace as you say goodbye and as you wait!
I totally understand, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. God knows when we need step away from things and lean on Him. It has been my privilege to get to know you through this adoption process, and I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
I am so sorry to hear about your Poppy. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Lifting you all up!
Just checking in and sorry to see about your family. It is such a hard time but a blessing that you can all of you be together.
Post a Comment