Friday, June 12, 2009

Waiting for our Travel Visa's

All of the paperwork and our passports are on their way to DC to get our travel visa's! We had to get new passport pics taken as we needed one to attatch to our visa app. Man, those pictures make us look terrible!
I was so glad I called the agency that will be hand carring our Visa's to the embassy before I left this am, as there is a new added page to the visa application that we didn't have! It basically wants to know what countries we have traveled to in the last 2 weeks (You know N1H1 precautions-insert "roll eyes" and "sigh" here). Not sure why we had to fill it out at all since ummmm we are not exactly world travelers! Besides going to Florida, I haven't left MI--can you count going to Canada when I was 12 as leaving the country!? At that time you didn't need a passport to go to Canada-now you do!! (Shhhh..I almost consider da U.P. part of Canada anyway-LOL).

1 comment:

Amy Murphy said...

What courier service did you use? We used Dependable Adoption Courier Service. Carol was great; we had filled out employer as "self-employed" and she called us before she took it over and said that they wouldn't accept that and changed it for us to the business name. I thought that was very proactive, and I was very thankful that she caught it before she took it there for it to be rejected!