This fall is flying by! Next week is Thanksgiving and December goes so fast! I was just thinking today that we have had Gabe for a little over 2 months-is that all!?? He is doing amazing!! Don't get me wrong, there is still room for growth, but overall he is doing so so well! He just completely fits! His language surprises us each day and he understands almost everything! I am so proud of him. He has had to endure more in his 3.5 yrs than most adults could handle. I can't wait to see how far he will come in 4 more months!

The boys doing their "homework"
3 comments:
This post made me think of Ewen & us soooo much!!! I could have written the very same thing 3 months ago!
Isn't it amazing how quickly children become "ours?" I look forward to watching Gabe further develop as a full fledged member of your family over the next few months!
I'm glad Gabe is doing so well. We got home last night and seemingly had an amazing transformation. Thank you for your prayers while there. We definitely needed them.
Post a Comment