Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break 2010!!

So far I am not feeling the relief of having time off and it being spring break. Friday was filled with many errand, including switching banks, and Jays family birthday. Saturday the 'guys' worked away at the basement construction (we are building a family/rec room) and our friends Mike and Brooke came over with their kiddos for the day (Mike was helping with the construction). Sunday was church, Jay's bowling birthday party (pics soon), and shopping for our mini-vacation and Today is our 6 month homestudy visit. After our SW leaves we are then off to Great Wolf Lodge for 2 nights with our friends the Wagners! Whew! Hopefully later in the week I can post some pictures of Jay's birthday and our trip! I am so excited as last year we went up to GWL for 1 night and all we could think of was that next year we would bring Gabe!

No comments: