I sure do hope everyone had a great holiday season as well. I will leave you with a few photos of our vacation and Christmas!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Bad Blogger
I really don't think there were many of you out there anyhow, but for my tried and true I do apologize for the nonexistent blogging. We had a wonderful Christmas with Nai Nai in Florida. The weather could have been warmer, but no snow is a good change. We had a great time together as a family and enjoyed some time with Amanda before her time here was over. She flew to family in CA on Dec. 28th and is heading for home (Brazil) today. Our winter is so far very cold and very snowy. We have battled only one major illness with Jo getting a bad case of tonsillitis. The kids are doing awesome in school and Thursday I have another IEP for Gabe to discuss getting him some help in his motor skills. He says things daily that crack me up. This one was from last week: We had to run a couple of 'money' errands to our banks on Friday....When we pulled into bank #1 Gabe asked, "Is this the piggy bank?" and this one shows a little of his ATTITUDE: Gabe: Ma, if we snuggle all night, we will miss our bed-time. Me: Oh! We will?! Gabe: Yes, I am right and you are wrong! So Ha Ha!!
I sure do hope everyone had a great holiday season as well. I will leave you with a few photos of our vacation and Christmas!




I sure do hope everyone had a great holiday season as well. I will leave you with a few photos of our vacation and Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to see you back on the radar! Oh, I'm sorry that your time with Angela is over. I'm sure it must have been difficult to say goodbye!
Post a Comment