Our Day at Disney! We had a wonderful, magical time! It could have been a little warmer, that or we wish we could have planned better. Seeing as we are used to freezing cold temps and snow here in the north, we did not plan for such in the sunny state of Florida. It was a chilly 32 degrees when we arrived at the park and it did crawl up to 53 in the afternoon! But happiness and fun prevailed-minus the hour long wait for space mountain to have it close due to breaking down...and there was no way I was allowing anyone to get on splash mountain to get wet!
I live in Florida and it is cold. Perhaps not as cold as you are use to but. Jan and Feb are our colder months. I bet though the kids will not remember the weather but only the good times spent at Disney.
7 comments:
Oh no, really? It was that cold there? We're headed there on Friday for a week...I was hoping for high 60s at the lowest! Uh oh....
Beautiful. Sorry it was so cold though.
Looks like everyone had a great time despite the cold!!
32 at Disney? Isn't that supposed to get you a money back guarantee? :)
I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful time despite the chilly temps!
I live in Florida and it is cold. Perhaps not as cold as you are use to but. Jan and Feb are our colder months. I bet though the kids will not remember the weather but only the good times spent at Disney.
Oh my goodness. I didn't know it ever got cold there! : ) I loved seeing your fun day and those abundant smiles. Precious!
Wow, we've never been to Disney... you're making me REALLY wanna go :)
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment