Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool Grad-U-lation!





**Warning! Major cuteness alert!!**

Wow! I can't believe that my sweet baby is moving onto Kindergarten! How I so wish I could slow down time! I just can't believe how far Gabe has come this year! I can say that I could never have picked a better place for my kids to start their school careers! The staff has one top priority and that is kids! Ms. Angie has gone to bat for Gabe from day one with his vision loss and his need for some extra help with fine and large motor skills. No one looked at Gabe with pity, but with support and love. Ms. Colette gave Gabie the love and consistency that he needed this year to blossom. I am very sad to say goodbye (Um, honey, we need another baby to go through VECC! LOL LOL). Before we left for the events, he told me how scared he was of going to Kindergarten. I told him that he was still a preschooler for today and that next year he would be at my school and I would take very good care of him! He then said, "Thank you so much mommy!" Awwwe!! He also wondered, after getting his China clothes on, if "everyone would know that he was a China man." He just cracks me up sometimes!
Here are some photos and a tiny video of Preschool Grad-U-lation as we call it here at our house! Not an ending, but a beautiful beginning for our sweet boy!





3 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

China man!!!! hahahaha! I love it!

Rita and John said...

Oh, my goodness, Gabe is unbelievable cute (and getting so big) in his graduation outfit! Congratulations, Gabe!

Kristi said...

He is simply adorable ~ and so grown up looking in his little cap and gown.