There isn't a night at all this week that I am not busy past 9:30pm and only have 2 nights free in the next 14! Wow...that seems scary just typing that! I am so beyond thankful that we have 3 awesome grandmas and one totally awesome best friend as a support system, so that I can do all that I want/need to do!
Tim is busy with his new job and this is the last week of school! Yay Summer!! (And I know there is at least 1 person out there thinking, "those teachers and their summers off!"
Ok, off to dream land and when I return I will have a ton of fun, new pics of dance, Relay for Life, Mackinaw Island, and t-ball!! And of course random photos in between!
2 comments:
Are you kidding? I homeschool ONE, and I can't imagine trading places with you. You deserve EVERY single day of summer vacation!
Enjoy your weekend ~ hope to catch you here before we are off to distant shores...
Post a Comment