Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

What a whirlwind the past 2 weeks have been! It is such a relief to have it all over, although a lot of fun was had! My mommy guilt had really started to set in as my poor boys spent a lot of time at 3 grandma's houses and I was so missing them. I know this major change in scheduling was really tough on Gabe and now we start 'operation stop the whining'! So, here are some of the photos of last day of school, dance recital, Relay for Life, and Girl Scout trip to Mackinac Island:




Jo and one of her best friends K getting ready to "Put on the Ritz"!

Jay and one of his best buds, Ry enjoying an outside pizza party on the day before the last day!

I had so many wonderful children in my class for the past 2 years (I was a looping teacher and kept most of my kids for 2 yrs) and Ju is one of them...she happens to be the daughter of my best friend! I am so going to miss this class of kids!

Jo in her "Red Carpet dress" Does she look grown up or what!!


First night in the camper!


Relay for Life: Danielson racing raised over $1,000! The event raised over $82,000 for cancer research and other programs!



Jo and I had a great time on Mac Island! I laughed so much and after the crazy few weeks of running, it was a vacation that was so needed! My baby girl is growing up so fast and I am so thankful that I had this time with her!

No comments: