The first one started when Tim and I were married. It is:

Tim has a love of Snoopy and we love this cartoon! Part of my love is the scene of Linus explaining the true meaning of Christmas!
Each year we probably watch this video/cartoon 3-4 times!
So, this year, I could not help but buy this when I saw it at *ToysRus:

We are a kid friendly house and the glass nativity scene we used to have was broken back when Jo was a little tornado! This is perfect and the kids have had a blast acting out the play! I do wish it had a baby Jesus doll, but my kids know the true meaning.
So, today we went out back and cut down the perfect Christmas tree (trees that Poppies and Aunt Shelly planted many years ago), decorated it, and while eating dinner watched for the first time this season, A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Is this the perfect tree?? No, too small.
Is this the perfect tree?? No, too tall!
Is this the perfect tree?? Yes, it is perfect!!

Be sure to click on the link and visit other great bloggers and more Sunday Snapshots! And be sure to check out here for more of our traditions in the month of Dec.!
1 comment:
At the beginning of this Christmas season, I have also been thinking of our family traditions. What is important and unique for our family about celebrating Christmas. After putting up the tree the other night, we wanted to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special. Unfortunately, it is not one of the videos that we brought with us here. But just thinking of it brings good memories. I look forward to hearing other traditions of your family. :-)
Sarah (here from nihao y'all)
Post a Comment