Saturday, March 24, 2012

It is here...

The project that most adoptive parents dread...the one that has chat rooms and adoptive parent sites up in arms over...the one that causes all sorts of rants to ensue over how terribly insensitive the teacher is...

Honestly, I would have been more upset if it would not have been sent home...it is curriculum, set forth by the state and will probably soon be included in the National curriculum. Am I anxious, upset, filled with dread? Absolutely not...in fact I am looking forward to this journey with Gabe. He has had a ton of great firsts that we can document that will make his timeline unique and special. Will it be a carbon copy of his classmates? Nope and that is the way I like it!
We plan to work on this over break this week, so we will update as gather our pieces and put the Gabie Xulu Timeline together!!

No comments: