
9 years ago around 3am on November 12, 1999 Tim and I headed to Spectrum Health in GR totally unsure if I was in labor or not. After a quick evalualtion that decided that yes, I was in labor. 15 hours later I was wheeled into the operating room (c-section) to give birth to the most beautiful baby! I remember telling Tim to tell me about Thanksgiving dinner-I was starving! 7lbs 5 oz. of pure sweetness.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you and your daughter! How sweet!
And talk about red threads... I was searching for what exactly to call the 797 form and your blog was the third link! Small World, indeed!
Congrats on your Dossier being off to China, okay, like next week.
We're right behind ya' hoping for a LID that has November in it!!!
See you on the big board after we have our LID!
Trena
"lila"
Post a Comment