Ok now you thought I was going to talk about all the things we are thankful for, right? Well, actually I was going to say that it means that our agency is closed for a 4 day holiday break-so, here's hoping we hear that we have a Log In Date tomorrow.
Why? you may ask do I want it? Well, in this long game of waiting, it is one tangible thing I know is coming soon. It also means that our dossier is safely in the hands of the CCAA and soon we will have a referral of our new son (or daughter).
I told Tim tonight that we may have to spend this Christmas without our baby, but next year we will be a family of 5 and he/she will know the love of a family!
1 comment:
Can you see the look on the guy's face at China Buffet when we walk in with 10 people in our 2 families? I can't wait! :-)
Post a Comment