Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where in the World is our Dossier! LOL

Here is the latest on our paperwork. Part of me hoped it was already in China, but every little step!!
Quote from email from our SW Ann:

"Hi Jessica,
Your papers have already passed through GR and are now visiting the China Consulate in Chicago, where they are being authenticated. Within ten days from the time they arrived they will fly off to China and you will receive your LID date :) "

We are now officially waiting. We are waiting for a referral from the shared list. Which can come now, 2 months, 6 months...only God knows. So from now on until that big referral day I will be mostly updating with family goings on. I am definately hoping for a sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We are looking at the shared list as well. I pray it come quickly for you family too!