
Ok since yesterday I didn't give much info here is a little tidbit about where our little guy is...
Jiangsu (help·info) (simplified Chinese: 江苏; traditional Chinese: 江蘇; pinyin: Jiāngsū; Wade-Giles: Chiang-su; Postal map spelling: Kiangsu) is a province of the People's Republic of China, located along the east coast of the country. The name comes from jiang, short for the city of Jiangning (now Nanjing), and su, for the city of Suzhou. The abbreviation for this province is "苏" (sū), the second character of its name.[1]
Origin of name
江 jiāng - Jiangning (now Nanjing)苏 sū - Suzhou
Administration type
Province 省
Capital(and largest city)
Nanjing 南京
That is all for now. I am off to take Jay to the doctor...I think it is strep! yuck!
4 comments:
Congrats,
We are also waiting to bring home our little boy from Jiangsu. He is at Nanjing SWI and will be three in August. We are planning/hoping to travel in May/June. You can check out our blog www.journeytohauyongyang.blogspot.com
If your son is from Nanjing SWI I may have pictures from some group shots I have.
Congrats again
Amy
dinifam@msn.com
I'm so praising God with you!!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of this adorable little guy!!!
Hi Jess, We are Aron and Heather. We got home with our little man from Jiangsu province on Nov.1, 2008. He was at the Suzhou SWI though. He is our 4th child...our first adoption. He is a blessing from God and was put into our family by Him. We love him and he loves us!! We are thrilled with him. He will be 3 on March 20. We are in Lakeview, MI...about an hour north of GR. I read the Bethany forums often and got your blog from there. I am so happy for you and also your little guy. He will have a family. Praise the Lord!! If you want to read about our trip our blog is andajmakes6.blogspot.com
God bless, Heather Palmer
Congrats! I cannot wait to hear more! Our little one is also in Jaingsu, in Nanjing with Amy's son actually. Perhaps we will be in China at the same time? Probably not since you are ahead of us in timing but you never know.
frteach
Post a Comment