
I was organizing yesterday and snapped a picture of the most important pieces of paperwork that lie in my house. The packet on the left is our copy of our dossier-ummmm at least 30 pages long :-), our first ever passports in the middle (they look way too unused!), and on the far right is the prescious 797c that we waited for 4 months to get from the USCIS.
I am praying these do not have to sit in my house too much long and we all will be heading to China soon in 2009!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the Chinese stamp on those passports! ;-)
I also took a picture of our dosser (for Caleb) just before it was sent to China just to document how darn thick the thing was...
I hope you have your 797c in a fire safe!
Congratulations on more papers and documenting them with a photo! Ours was so much in stages at the end I never held our entire dossier. It had been sent in parts and pieces to speed up our DTC date.
You may want to touch up the photo of the 797 since your address is visible. Or retake the photo with little slivers of paper over all of the identifying parts ;)
Cheers to speedy referral and travel!!!
Post a Comment