THis week we took a mini-vacation of sorts to Great Wolf Lodge. Tim and I were a little worried that we wouldn't be able to go as Jay came down with a bug on Sunday. After a battle with a fever that would not go down without major tylenol & Motrin, and dealing with a cough that turned into a major sore throat, I took Jay to the ER Monday night. They figured it was strep (they did not do a test tho) and gave us a script and sent us on our way. Then on Tuesday, Jordan came down with a strange rash on her upper torseau-took her to the doc for that and they just said it was contact dermatitis (something she got into??). So, we decided to go on our trip. Jays fever was back to normal and he seemed to be better. We got up to the Lodge around 1:30 and after checking in (and checking out our room) we headed straight to the water park. We had a great time! We took a little break around 4:30 to head to dinner at Olive Garden and then went back in the water until 8:30pm. They had a story time around their clock tower in the lobby at 9pm which was very cute. Afterwards, Jay was so beat he begged to go to bed-LOL He was out like a light. He loved sleeping in the bunk beds in our room (we got a wolf den room and the kids bunk beds were in a little enclosed den in the corner of the room!). Jordan and I didn't sleep very well (and in the morning Jays fever was slightly back :-() , but after breakfast in the room we checked out and hit the water park from 11am to 1:30 before heading to lunch and home. We had a ton of fun-I loved the waterslides. We are now wiped out and will be all heading to bed early-to rest from our vacation! Tim would like us to go back next year - (Gabe was definately in our thoughts while we were there) when we are a family of 5! I decided to make another video-I had wayyyyy to many picutres to post!
**Pause the media player at the bottom...

1 comment:
Thank you for your congrats on our TA. You know I would hug and bring him on along home if I could. I will tell you that you are in for great joy and relief when TA finally does arrive. This is glorious! It is happening!
Post a Comment