So please skip this post if you don't want to hear me feeling sorry for myself...
Struggling-that is how I have been feeling the past few days. This wait is so hard. I had no idea how hard this would be! I know that I have so much to be thankful for-Jordan, Jay, Tim, the beautiful sun and warmer weather the list is long and these things esp the first 3 bring such joy to me daily, but we are missing one and I just want him home. Yesterday many families recieved their LOA's. Some were only on day 20 something, 40 something...you get the point-anyway way below me on the list. I am so happy for them, but feeling a bit low about it too. I just want to yell, "It is not FAIR!" "Where is Ours???"
All in God time--I know, I know! That thought is what keeps me going! He knows the perfect timing. Oh hum...if your still reading thanks for listening to my "whine sesson"! I am done now...Day 71 check.
4 comments:
I so know how you feel! It is a killer to see those below you get their loa and all you can do is wonder why yours isn't there. I hope yours is right around the corner. Hang in there! It will happen!
Hugs,
frteach
The wait for LOA is one point in the process that seems to have no rhyme or reason. Groups of folks just before us waited only about 60 days, we waited 87, then friends just after ours arrived joined the 100+ club.
You aren't whining by the way, just blowing off some steam...
I'm praying for you guys as you hold out!
It soooo sucks, and I'm sorry that it does. Praying for you. We waited during Christmas, new years, a busy few months at work, a new cat... things that kept my mind busy during the wait. I soooo don't know how terrible it must feel to be waiting at this time of year. I'm soooo sorry. I hope you get your LOC very soon. Don't worry about complaining; you gotta get it out before it eats at you and makes you bitter. Plus at least you can recognize it and try to train yourself on more positive things. Waiting on God is sooooo hard; I KNOW!
Hang in there! You are so, so close! I know it must be hard to see people below you getting their LOAs. I fully expect to feel the same way. It will happen though! You are so close.
Post a Comment