Even though this week was tough, today I feel much better. We will just keep waiting on until our LOA arrives. But, in the meantime here are some of the things that make me smile:
Hi Jessica, I followed your link from the Bethany Boards. I know the pain of waiting for LOA. I thought I'd share with you....whine when you need to...praise the LORD....I walked 4 miles a day...focus on your blessings....and whine some more when you need to.
I will never forget the most difficult day for me. I posted to my blog http://meimeimakesfour.blogspot.com/2007/08/mournful.html
You might want to read it when you get a chance. And, of course, the marvelous praises that soon came following our LOA!!
1 comment:
Hi Jessica,
I followed your link from the Bethany Boards. I know the pain of waiting for LOA. I thought I'd share with you....whine when you need to...praise the LORD....I walked 4 miles a day...focus on your blessings....and whine some more when you need to.
I will never forget the most difficult day for me. I posted to my blog
http://meimeimakesfour.blogspot.com/2007/08/mournful.html
You might want to read it when you get a chance. And, of course, the marvelous praises that soon came following our LOA!!
Blessings as you wait,
Robbie
Post a Comment