Saturday, December 5, 2009

Proud mommy moments!

Ok and daddy too!

1. Jay had a great report card! Many 1's (very goods) and just a few 2's (Satisfactory) and those are on the things they are still working on in class. Behavior is great!

2. Jordan is in 4th grade this year and straight A's (I count the 1 A- as an A as she got an A+ in LA)!

3. Gabie is learning new words and makes us smile each and every day!

Man! I love those kids-good grades or not, but the good grades sure do make us a little happier!!

**Still waiting for that power cord-suppose to be delivered Monday!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

The former teacher in me is proud of your children too! Great job kiddos!

Jolene Powell said...

That is wonderful! But isn't it funny how things differ...a "1" is the lowest grade on our report cards! LOL! I'm sure Gabe is just improving by leaps and bounds. How fun! Hope all is well with you guys.