Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still Here

I have some great pictures to post of Thanksgiving and life in general, but my laptop power cord died and I am waiting for my new one to come in. I found one at Sta_ples here in town, but their price w/tax was $111. I found one online for $46 w/ shipping! I am also trying to get report cards done and just started on an anti-biotic after a 2 week sore throat that finally came to a head with blood blisters on my throat and fluid in my ears! Yuck! I am also dealing with a little guilt of missing my Gabe during the week! His language is coming also so well! Last night he said, "Mommy, Hungry!" and this am at breakfast the kids were eating some peanut butter cereal and Gabe said, "Jayba (his nic name for Jay), Peanut butter and Jelly, Kay!" It is something new every day!

So, once my power cord comes in I will send you all some great pictures of our Thanksgiving and Christmas tree getting!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Isn't it amazing to see how quickly children acquire a new language?
Hope you make a quick recovery and that your power cord comes in quickly ~ I'm missing pictures of your cutie!

Vive...rie...ama said...

Yay! I'm so glad his language is developing so quickly!!! Have fun with all of the firsts that you'll be celebrating this year:)!