Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday baby!






It is hard to believe that last year at this time I was teary eyed, singing 'Happy Birthday' to my sweet baby's picture. (To look back at Gabe's 3rd birthday celebration click HERE)
Tonight however, the celebration had it's special guest star here and in person and we couldn't have been happier to see our Gabey's sweet smile as we sang to him! The whole party thing was a little overwhelming for him. He had a hard time focusing on everything going on and oh all the presents!! My sweet boy doesn't celebrate his official birthday until next Thursday, but I am hoping this is a memorable "first",(ok, actual 4th) birthday for my dream boy!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday (a little early) Gabe! And happy celebrating to you too happy Mama!

Kevin and Michele said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! I know you are all so excited to celebrate with him this time! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!!

Jolene Powell said...

You know I'm loving that cake! I'll show Ty tomorrow. Happy Birthday Gabe Xulu!

Janice said...

It looks like Gabe had a great time. Happy Birthday Gabe. Remember that your 'new' Nai nai loves you!

Amy Murphy said...

Isn't it so much fun to celebrate that "first" birthday!!!! Happy birthday, Gabe!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Another thing we had in common: mid-Feb birthdays. Last year we had LSC and lots of extra steps, and I think you were still waiting for LSC. Crazy times! Isn't it just the most wonderful thing to have our children home. Cheers! Happy Birthday WEEK!!!