I hope you enjoy pictures of egg coloring and Easter morning!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
He is Risen!!
Happy Easter/Resurrection Sunday! It was Gabe's first and it did not disappoint! The kids were up bright and early digging into their baskets. Church was wonderful (I worked in the Children's room)and then we came home and vegged until it was time to go to Nai Nai Lulu's for dinner. At Lulu's the kids had an Easter egg hunt and proceeded to in-hail a ton of sugar!! They are all now in bed as it is back to school after a wonderful spring break! Only 8 wks of school left until summer break!!! Of course I forgot my camera for the egg hunt, but I took pictures on Lulu's camera and will download them sometime this week. It was a good couple of days filled with fun Easter activities. It is so important to us that the eggs and baskets are secondary-Easter is about the hope we now have as Jesus has freed us from our sin! Thank you God for sending your only son for us! He paid a debt that he did not owe!
I hope you enjoy pictures of egg coloring and Easter morning!




I hope you enjoy pictures of egg coloring and Easter morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment