2. Prayed tonight for a family who is grieving he loss of their premature infant (24 weeks) and also had to pray for a young mother contemplating abortion. This makes me so sad.
3. I love being called mom, but hearing "ma, ma, ma, ma ma mamamamamamamama!!!!" in rapid succession is driving me mad!!
4. Excited to go have lunch with my baby girl tomorrow. It will be a quick lunch as I only have 1/2 myself and have to run to her school down the block to do it, but I know that it will mean the world to her and I want to build those memories.
5. Remembering the times my dad came to take me to lunch while I was in middle school. I miss my dad.
6. Gabe is now terrified of clouds!? The very large and long thunderstorm the other night really scared him and now he says he is scared of the clouds coming back! Poor baby :-(
7. Have a very busy spring planned: Wedding next weekend, Walking in the Race for a Cure (Breast Cancer awareness) in 2 weeks, taking Tim to see TSO in a week and a half for his belated b-day, and going to see Beth Moore speak in late May (Sooooo excited!!).
8. And lastly, trying to decide if I want to go back to school. Already have my masters, but I have to continue to take 6 credits every 5 years to keep my certificate...do I want to just take random classes, or join a program and do the 2nd masters thing?? And then do I want to do Principal-ship or curriculum?? Decisions...
Here are a few random pics that I have been waiting to share:
My Jo writing in the fort.
This is where Gabe's motorcycle was doing tricks a couple of weeks ago-my plants!
Momma helping Gabe ride his new bike!
My new palm tree-isn't it awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment