Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Snapshot-beach photo shoot

Having a little fun this week. I first saw Sunday snapshots over at Kristi's blog. Stefanie over at Ni Hao Y'all actually organizes Sunday snapshots and I thought I would try my hand this week. If you want to play along, just click on the icon and visit her site!
Ni Hao Y'all


Some friends gave me the idea of photo's at the curves...3 kids, wind, sand, pokey beach grass, everyone looking...is like dressing an octopus! I took about 87 pictures and have a few where everyone is looking smiling and has their eyes open! Gabe is the worst to look at you for more than 2 seconds!



Jordan was my easiest, always ready with her beautiful smile!




With both boys in a picture, yikes! One of them is always moving!



And my Gabie, the dune grass was just too distracting! LOL But his sweet personality came through.





What's up with Jay's eyes? They were always half closed!? LOL And getting him to tone down the cheese in his smile-too cute!


Makes me realize that I need to do this more often. My babies are growing up and I can't get them to stop! We had a crazy, yet fun time catching these memories!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You did a great job getting some shots of your three beautiful children. I love the sea grass in the backgrounds!

Linda Shank said...

Gorgeous pics! I can't wait to see you all next month. Love, Aunt Linda

Stefanie said...

Really lovely!! You did a great job.. the beach is always a great backdrop! I'd say those 87 pictures were well worth the ones you posted!!!
Thanks for joining in this week :)