



After the parade, we went home and took a short nap (it would have been a long night for Gabe) and got out the new kiddie pool and the kids had a blast (it was 88 and full sun). Later we had leftovers from bbq for dinner and at dusk headed to the beach for the fireworks! I have to say that we live in a great place to celebrate the 4th-so much to do and we have one of the best parades and firework displays! It was a special night for Tim and I as it was 15 years ago on the 4th, under the fireworks that Tim asked me to marry him!
Gabe was a hoot when the fireworks started. After that first loud bang to start them off, he jumped and clung his legs and arms around Jordan-hanging on for dear life! He enjoyed them, but didn't leave mommy's lap!
And here are a couple of fun pics from earlier in the week!



Gabe, Julia, and Em -- Are they not the cutest kiddos around!?
What a dude!
2 comments:
GREAT photos!!! Looks like you guys had an awesome 4th!
I was so excited to finally meet you and your family as well. We all have to get together again really soon!!!
Oh fun! Fireworks on the beach ~ now that would be the way to see them! Glad you guys had a blast at the beach, I'm ready to head for my week of fun in the sun.
Post a Comment