Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Snapshot-JayBob

Smart, Shy, loving, analyzer, picky eater, and funny...all words to describe my middle baby, my oldest boy.


Jay is my mathematician. In preschool he began telling time by looking at the digital clock and an analog clock to compare the times. In Kindergarten he shocked everyone by counting out a handful of change perfectly. In fist grade he could walk through the store and add the price of the groceries in his head (and come pretty darn close to the total). We are looking forward to his graduation of an engineering school someday!



Jay can be my sensitive one. "I love you mommy/daddy" can be heard many times during the day. He loves to hug. While getting ready for the fireworks on July 4th, out of the blue he says, "You know, Poppies is with us right now" (Tim's dad-poppies- passes away last June).



He never quits talking, he loves video games and baseball.
This year he will be in second grade and I cannot figure out where the time went.



Man, I love this kid!



Ni Hao Y'all

To play along with Sunday Snapshot head over to Ni Hao Y'all.

7 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

love the b&w beach pics!

Kristi said...

He sounds like a delightful child. I could use him when I'm shopping ~ I was a math teacher for ten years and still never got that great with estimating...

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your Jay sounds like a great kid! He sounds motivated like an oldest. Our oldest is a "talker" too and loves math :)

Chris said...

What a cutie-pie!!!

I could use him when I go shopping....to have a walking-talking calculator would be quite helpful! lol

:)

ellieshine said...

He's CUTE! I love that last photo, he just makes me smile!! Great photos of your great boy!

katrina said...

He sounds perfect! It was great to read about him.

Susan said...

What a cutie! Love that smile. Our son (9) talks non-stop too. Thanks for sharing Jay with us!