Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Snapshot-DQ

We love Dairy Queen...



We get sad each year in October when DQ closes. So, we have to get in one more treat.



But, as much as we love DQ...none of us loved it more than Ms. Amanda from Brazil (where btw they do not have DQ's!)



She holds the Danielson family record for shortest time to consume an entire large blizzard! She is thinking she should open a DQ in Brazil!
Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What? Your DQ closes seasonally? Girl, you need to get to NC STAT ~ where DQ is open year round...
Glad you guys enjoyed your treat, and I'm pretty impressed with Amanda's feat of eating a large blizzard so quickly.

ps ~ I think I may have an incorrect email address for you. I tried to contact you about discussing glaucoma with another mom. Email me when you get a chance please.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, or come to Arkansas or Texas. I can't imagine DQ closing for the winter. They used to make a dessert called a Banana Supreme, and no matter how stressed I was, how down in the dumps I was, I was sent to a higher plane - nirvana, heaven. It was THAT awesome. Glad your family gets to enjoy yours at least part of the year.