Monday, January 2, 2012

De-clutter!



"Do not come down until this bag is full of stuff that you do not need, use, or care about anymore!" And we got this:
1/2/12

Ok, I jumped on the bandwagon also, and cleaned out 2 cupboards...how many water bottles does one family need?? plus, I have found a good home for all of our sippy cups and toddler plates and bowels.

So, while it is not glamorous, it is what we were up to on day 2 of my photo a day challenge. Tomorrow is back to school, so I am sure I will find something more interesting to shoot! Oh and I hope to find my other "take along" camera...it has currently decided to find a really good hiding spot!!!???

2 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

I love that "fill the bag" idea! Of course, my kids think everything is special...grrr....

Jess Danielson said...

Jolene, So did mine, but I told them they HAD to fill the bag or I would fill 3!! LOL

J