Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!!

I was invited recently (on FB) to participate in a photo a day for 2012 and then scrapbook those photos, well....I don't scrapbook. I know some of you are gasping in horror! But, I thought the concept was good and although I start this today, I do acknowledge that it may not be "practical" to take a photo EVERYDAY of 2012-let alone post it here. I am going to try it though and see what happens. Some days it may be more than one photo too! So, my first photo of 2012 is of our New Years Celebration (It is a terrible photo. It was taken on my phone and I have not idea why it has that white stuff on his face!?????).
1/1/12:

He made it until 12:20am! He rang in the new year playing the Angry Birds board game!

I also cannot do this post and not post pics of our fun day yesterday. We drove almost 3 hours to get Jo her first pair of pointe shoes! She is so excited!

Last Day of 2011:




Sunday Snapshot

Be sure to click on this link and visit other bloggers and their Sunday Snapshots! If you visit, leave a comment please!!

4 comments:

Rita and John said...

Happy new year! What a great idea to try to take a photo a day. I don't know whether I could pull that off.

Dawn said...

I did the 365 photo challenge 2 years ago and I must say because of it I didn't take hardly any photos this past year. :( I just burned myself out I guess. This year I think I am going to try to do a year of...maybe Fridays.

Peggy said...

At least it sets a goal for you....even if you don't reach it, you'll still end up with lots of pics for remembering 2012! :)

I think I lasted about as long as your little guy. LOL I can imagine how exciting the shoes would be to a dancer...probably as exciting as a new car to a race car driver! :)

Jenna said...

I am attempting a 365 too. I have always wanted to, so I hope that we both do well with our goal!! I put a disclaimer on my blog too!