Monday, January 23, 2012

Ice Day and Chinese New Year!




I wanted to get a photo of all the wet and yuck out there, but didn't end up getting one. It is a big slushy mess! First we didn't get any noticeable snow until well into January (weird for here) and we saw temps into the 50's the first week of Jan. (It was getting eerie) So, we got a decent amount of snowfall last week and had 2 snowdays in a row! Which didn't last long because today was rain and a high of 44!! Ugh! Which = yucko!

Today marks the Chinese New Year-Year of the Dragon!! xīn nián kuài lè!!
Here are some photos of our CNY dinner with our dear friends The Wagners!




Jo also started another Sat. basketball league. I just love watching that girl play. Almost as much as I love watching her dance! She just has to work on her foul work...as in not body slamming the other team! Ok, she isn't that bad , but needs to perfect her blocking move to pull back before she does the slamming! LOL

2 comments:

Kevin and Michele said...

Saw the article in the Bethany magazine... it was great! Gabe is so precious you are very blessed!

Jess Danielson said...

Thanks!! I am so proud of Tim! I cannot believe how big Levi is and your daughter is precious!!
Jess