Happy Birthday to Tim! Today is his 32nd year living on this earth (A huge thank you to his mom and dad for him). I took him out to a new Mexican restaurant in town and it was so good. I love authentic tamales! Jay has been glued to his leapster as he recieved the 'cars' game for it for his birthday from his grandma in the mail today-in fact he hasn't eaten dinner and barely stopped to go to the bathroom!

Today I submitted our "formal" application! It took me 4 days to get it done-a lot of detailed questions. The next step will be to get a packet of paperwork and meet with our social worker to start out 'home study'. For those of you who do not know-China has made adopting from their a lot harder with many more requirements. I worry that some glich with say we won't qualify (??), but I told Tim that if God wants China for us then that is where we will go and if not we will find the perfect country that has our waiting child. We are really drawn to the Philippines and Guatemala (however Guatemala is currently closed) I will update as I can with more happenings in our life and adoption journey...
1 comment:
Jess, (And Tim),
Thank you so much for the pictures of your beautiful family and the update. I am so thrilled for you and am praying for the whole adoption process. Love, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment