
It is late, I am so tired, and I have school in the morning. I am heading out of town tomorrow night with my great friends Colette and Angie to a Zoo Phonics training in GR. I wanted to start this blog tonight, but it will be short and sweet. We have plenty of time to go into details and there will be many waiting days for me to blog more of my feeling and thoughts.
I am soooo happy that Tim and I have finally decided to move forward on our journey to expand our family through adoption. I have thought about this for many years and I can't believe we are going to do it!
Here is the steps so far...
2/08 Decided to follow our hearts, take Gods lead and seriously check into International adoption.
3/4/08 Went to our first Bethany Christian Services adoption meeting. That night filed our preliminary application online.
3/6/08 Received approval for our application and are waiting for our Social Worker to contact us!
Now we begin the "paper chase" as many in the adoption arena call it. It just amazes me that God knows what child we will be bringing home and when! It is going to be at least a year and a half process, so as Tim tells me~I need to relax a little!
1 comment:
WOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!! YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. What a unbelievable journey lies ahead for the Danielson family. If there's anything we can do, just ask!!
Much love!
Melissa
Post a Comment