Cute: Jordan was telling her club 345 teacher (church club) that we are adopting her a sister...she said, "We are adopting and she will either be from China or the Philistine's (actually meant Philippines). She has definitely heard of the Philistine's in Sunday school and just can't seem to remember Philippines! She is so cute and just cracks us up sometimes!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The Crud...again!
What tried and true mom can't relate with staying up (to what seems like all night) with a sick kiddo?! Well, last night I think I broke my own no sleep record having spent from 10:50pm to 5:00am in the MMC ER with Jay. Last night he had the worst barking cough and was sobbing from his sore throat. Well, as you can tell by the time frame the ER was a little busy on Good Friday and we had a 4 1/2 hour wait just to get into the ER area. I almost left around 3am, but said a prayer and thought I would give it 20 more minutes. Jay was alseep on my lap and we had already waited so long, I might as well stick it out. I knew that if we did leave we would be back in a few hours as his tonsils were so big they were almost touching! Needless to say we went to bed around 5:30, Jay was up at 9:30 and I got up at 11am. Then we both went for a nap from 2-4! i finally feel human, so I am off to make dinner :-) Chicken Parmesan!
Cute: Jordan was telling her club 345 teacher (church club) that we are adopting her a sister...she said, "We are adopting and she will either be from China or the Philistine's (actually meant Philippines). She has definitely heard of the Philistine's in Sunday school and just can't seem to remember Philippines! She is so cute and just cracks us up sometimes!
Cute: Jordan was telling her club 345 teacher (church club) that we are adopting her a sister...she said, "We are adopting and she will either be from China or the Philistine's (actually meant Philippines). She has definitely heard of the Philistine's in Sunday school and just can't seem to remember Philippines! She is so cute and just cracks us up sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment