Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Homestudy Meeting #2...Check!

Ok one more down-two more to go. Last night went really well for our 2nd homestudy meeting. I really like our social worker. We talked about our marriage and our childhood's. Believe it or not, we really couldn't find a whole lot of negatives in our marriage! Our next meeting - which will probably be in 2 weeks will be at our house, so that she can see the 'digs' and meet the kids. She also gave another packet of paperwork to start on! Here we go again....more stuff to have notarized. I am glad though-I was telling Tim that I felt like there has been nothing to do the past week. Well, I am off to make dinner and then we are heading to Jay's family activity night at preschool-Down on the Farm!!

1 comment:

Vive...rie...ama said...

Congratulations on getting those homestudies finished:). I hope that you can submit your paperwork quickly and then get your LID quickly!!!! Your family is beautiful and I will enjoy watching your journey as your family frows:).

Becky