Monday, April 7, 2008

Ummm Yes...oh wait no...well maybe....

Confused yet? Good because so am I! The paper chase itself is madning! Just when I think I know what paper we need, who I need to sign it, and where to go to get it-I find out I was wrong or they were wrong and it is wrong! First my docs office (which we have a new doctor because our family doc left town!) says that there is no way to get a notary on our medical forms...so freaking out I call one of our social workers. She reassures me that it is ok because she is a notary. Phew! I then go to my docs office and he says that one of his secretaries is a notary?!?! Ok...alright no prob. So...Tim gets his physical done today and the "notary" at the office doesn't have her official stamp yet and it may come anytime in the next 3 months!! Ummmmm we should be paper ready in the next 30-40 days!!!!
Back to the original plan! Ughghghghghgh And my insurance company is taking over 2 weeks to sign a paper saying we have insurance! They say I should have it by the weeks end-geez again!

On another note Tim (Mr. afraid of blood tests!) has to go back and get more blood drawn as the doctor wants to check to see if he is immune to Chicken Pox (he has never had it!). If he is not then he has to get the shingles vaccine. Better than getting shingles or adult chicken pox, I say.

1 comment:

Special K said...

So close and yet so far! Here's hoping everything falls into place soon.