Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It is not a Tumor!


If you say the title of this post like Arnold Schwarzeneggor-it sounds pretty funny~
Tim had his little Tumor successfully removed today and all is well. He just had a tiny incision, but the doctor had to put a few stitches inside. He is now resting on the couch and I am waiting on him hand and foot.

Before Tim went into surgery we both had blood drawn and had a pee test to make sure we do not have any diseases for China. Tim will have his physical on Monday and then the medical will be complete and we can begin our home study! I was never so excited to have a physical and to have blood drawn in my life...well, except when I had blood drawn for my other 2 pregnancies. They call adopting a 'paper pregnancy'. I told the nurse that I will write the book on the joys of adopting and Tim will write the pains book. Here he was about to have a tumor removed and he was scared out of his wits to have blood drawn. He made it and he didn't bleed to death! LOL

No comments: