Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dinner adventures-Mom is not a restaurant!

Jay and Jordan: "What's for dinner tonight?"
Mom (me): "Pizza Pasta bake"
The whining begins...Jay: "I don't like that stuff!"
Jordan: "What if I don't like it?"
Mom: "Well, then I guess you will be hungry. I am not going to be a restaurant tonight!"
(Keep in mind we have had this before and on many occasions I have just made Jordan something else and Jay usually eats it.)
Jay continued to whine about yucky pizza pasta bake-to numerous to count.
20 min later...
Dinner is done and I call the kids to get their plates.
Jordan: " Yummy this looks good" (Is this my child-she must be half starved!)
Jay-speaking quietly to Jordan, "hey, I like these kind of noodles."
Jay: "Hey mommy! Is this Pizza Pasta Bake?"
Me: "Yes Jay, it is"
Jay: "Hey I like these kinda of noodles, yummy! My favorite!"

Count this as one more meal that we all can enjoy together!

No comments: