Friday, June 6, 2008

T-Ball Pics-Go Victory!

Jo and Jay with their friends, Anna and Julia! Anna was on the opposing team :-)
Some of Jordan and Jay at their t-ball game on Wed-Jordan playing 1st.
Jay running the bases after the game-he can run like crazy when he hits the ball!

Jay had a great stop in the outfield on Wed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs and it is very nice to read and also it is very interesting.

Also I am having a online friends community website from India and Chennai and getting more new friedns from worldwide. Also You can create a free blogs and free forum discussions and free album page for every individuals. Just visit me and comment to us.

http://www.chokut.com

Melissa said...

Hey! I know those kids!! Your picture turned out better than mine. :-) Anna had no idea who won the game and was bummed it was over.

Once this weather gets better, we'll have to do a cookout or a trip to the state park!!