Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Schools out, Schools out!


My dad used to say, School's out, School's out-Teacher let the fool's out! Not the best one to teach little kids, but hey! Ok one of the brightest perk, besides from making the difference in the lives of children is...summer vacation! I still have a ton more work, but hey, being with the same group of 17+ kids for 7 hrs a day, 5 days a week -you need a break away. I loved my class this year, they really are not that bad, but the fighting and tattling was driving me up all 4 walls! Today is was 3 kids running up to me..." Mrs Danielson! Mark said the B word!" Of course they sound so urgent. Well, the B word was..."butt"! Ughghghgg!
Anyway a good fun day and the kids had a blast at our year end picnic. And I am proud to say I graduated today from Kindergarten and will be moving up to 1st grade next year! Yeah! Well, here's to a great summer break! Will post pics of t-ball this weekend!

No comments: