Friday, September 5, 2008

Back To School!


What a week it has been! Back to school and all the hub-bub of the fingerprinting that is now all over and done with. It is hard to get back into that routine of getting up and getting everyone ready and out the door by 7:20 a.m.! It is also new this year with not dropping Jay off at daycare, but taking him to work with me (No more daycare bills!) and dropping Jordan off at the Upper Elementary.

Jay this morning before his first "full" day of Kindergarten.

Jay officially started Kindergarten this year and his first full day was today. After his first 1/2 day on Wednesday he said it, (meaning school) was "long"! Today, I bet felt longer to him! We are all ready for the weekend.
Jordan on her first day of school!

Jordan is now in 3rd grade! Time just flies by. She is such a good girl that she will do fine this year. I just get to hear the reports of the kids who are "challenging" in the area of behavior. She has already told me that a boy in her class, "Can't follow the rules for anything!" I think it is shaping up to be a great year-and who knows...maybe I will be traveling to China this school year????? With as slow as this process is (each thing take 2-3 months to complete), I doubt it! WE will have to pray on that-don't ya think!? I need one more munchkin to herd out the door in the morning! I am a glut-in for punishment!


And here are the kids around 9pm tonight watching a movie and fighting to stay awake after the 'long, grueling' week of school-it's ok mom is about near exhaustion herself!

No comments: