Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mail and Fun!




The kids had fun on the tramp. Jordan said they were 'levitating'-meaning they were 'meditating' LOL LOL Below: Jay and Ju became proud parents to a caterpillar. They were also showing off their "bottom lights". A little flashing light Melissa game them to play with.





Ok,this post will not be as lengthy as the last.
Yesterday we received mail from the USCIS Hague/NBC! This is good news as it means they finally have our address right! I was talking to my sis Lucy and I was a little over excited about mail. It wasn't anything good though-not the I797 we are waiting for-just a hard copy of our needed home study revisions.
Now bring on that I797 this week!!!

I have added some pics of our Saturday. It was a full packed day and they kids had a blast. Jay had his first soccer game of the fall (yes, I am coaching the purple rockets). I didn't get pics-will next game as it is hard to coach and snap pics. Then we picked up our little friends, Anna and Julia for an afternoon of fun. Jordan and Anna played and I took Julia and Jay to their first "friend in their class" birthday party. Then we joined the Wagner's for dinner at the State Park. A fun day!

**One more note: Dad is done with his Chemo treatments! YEAH! Now he only has about 2 more weeks of Radiation. He has had a pretty good weekend! Here is their blog if you haven't checked it out yet: http://theharleyride.blogspot.com/

No comments: