Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that God has brought you all the love of friends and family.So, today my Valentine treat was grocery shopping alone! I had plenty of time just to roam around and even check out a lot of clearance items! So, I just couldn't help, but buy a couple of things for Gabe! I am trying not to go overboard since I don't have updated measurements. The one thing is that I will have to get him some things to take with us for all the days in the hotel room and on the 12-15 hr flight on the way home. So, I think it is just good shopping sense to buy something every couple of weeks. That way I won't have a ton of shopping to do along with packing and getting ready for CHINA!!
I found the cutest sweatshirt for Gabe-the little light up spider was just irresistible and a mini-magnadoodle.
1 comment:
It's getting closer...We need to take you on a shopping trip once you get updated sizes!!
Post a Comment